Friday, February 10, 2012

Everyday I'm Shovelin'

My shovel has come a long way from the way it was first built, and the way it now sits. I'd argue that it looks better, but that is really a subjective thing to say. It is still and forever will be my "dad's old shovel" even though I've changed most of the important parts.

Anyway here are some pictures.

This is the first day of the shovel being done. It has the AEE springer from the sportser, pull back risers and mini-apes. 



This is the summer of the first year that I was riding it. It had the 35mm front end with the disc from the Blue sportser, as christian was running the AEE on it at the time. Still has white seat and grips
This version is how it kind of currently is. It has a 1.5X21 hoop with a hallcraft spool, and an avon speedmaster mkII. It has black grips, pegs, and seat. A 33.4 sportster front end, in AEE trees.  Though right now it has a set of K model lower legs, that were shaved and chromed in the time you could get good chrome.

Anyway, that is just a quick run through on the shovel, I think it looks better now than it ever has. Its gonna get a new tank sometime this summer, to save the billy jay paint, and change the bike up a little bit.

Chop on-chopp ff.

No comments:

Post a Comment